Saturday, September 17, 2011

Taste of Nature - Brazilian Nut Fiesta Organic Food Bar


I'm not usually a fan of cereal bars but when my sister came across this brand, I really liked it! It's made of all natural and organic ingredients and really keeps you full for a while.   Their description: "A Brazil-inspired, festive blend of certified organic nuts, seeds, fruit and crispy brown rice. Taste of Nature's 100% certified organic bars are vegan, Kosher, non-GMO and are made with the very best ingredients the world has to offer. And yes, they taste as good as they look!" 

The ingredients are:
Raisins, peanuts, agave nectar, sunflower seeds, almonds, brazilian nuts, brown rice syrup, walnuts, whole grain brown rice crisps, pumpkins seeds.

Although they have 200 Calories per serving, it is a great snack and not as sugary as other cereal bars I've tried.  They are an excellent source of fibre, have low sodium, gluten free, and a good source of energy to keep you going during the day!

Taste of Nature also has other kinds of bars (although the Brazilian is my favourite), including: Argentina Peanut Plains, California Almond Valley, Niagara Apple Country, Nova Scotia Blueberry Fields, and Québec Cranberry Carnival , as well as other 'organic exotics' products.  I'll definitely be trying those to see if I can find a new favourite!

http://www.tasteofnature.ca/

No comments: