- 3/4 cup sugar (I used brown)
- 1 stick/1/2 cup of butter (I used low-fat margarine)
- 3/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 3 table spoons of flour (I used sifted whole wheat flour)
- 2 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 200C/400F
2. Grease 4 ramequins
3. Combine chocolate and butter in a "bain marie" (or melt them together in the microwave).
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar. Then add in 3 tablespoons of flour
5. Combine with cool chocolate mixture and stir.
6. Divide into four ramquins.
7. Bake on tray in oven for around 15-20 minutes, until the top looks cracked.
P.S. I baked the left over batter in the next couple of days after it had been in the fridge. The mixture was thicker since I had stored it in the fridge and when I baked it, the centre was melted - which is exactly how it should be!